Balances the vital currents of the small intestine.
The small intestine is made up of 3 parts: the duodenum which surrounds the pancreas, the jejunum which folds up onto itself vertically and the ileum which lies horizontally and is joined to the caecum. The role of the small intestine is that of food assimilation.
According to the needs of the body it re-absorbs carbohydrates, lipids and proteins.
It is more sensitive in the summer season
Together with the heart, the small intestine makes up one of the five organs-meridian families. It relates to the sense of sight
It can help in the following cases:
- Nutritional imbalance and absorbtion
- Difficulty making decision
- Difficulty living with and expressing one’s own choice
- Obesity with emotional disturbance
- Problems concerning fats add Nutri 27
- Shoulder problems add Nutri 05 and 17
- To adjust well to summer add Nutri 04